Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Project manager for construction projects


We are seeking a skilled and experienced project manager who wants to manage construction projects in the Copenhagen area.

As one of the leading construction companies, we perform tasks for road works, development works, sewer works, surfacing, cable works, earthmoving works, plant concrete, bridge works and more.

Based on our flexible project organization, we conduct both large and small projects. We offer you an exciting day with plenty of opportunity for both personal and professional development.

http://www.aarsleff.com/internet/acms.nsf/Webpages/0768F9CCB6131455C1256C770043FE7C

1 comment:

  1. I am from india.I would like to work in your construction field. I have 5 years of experience I. Construction field and also know autocad to I can handle the project
    Contact info..
    Email:rashidm842@gmail.com
    Contact: +919739825257

    ReplyDelete